LEASE OF SCAFFOLDINGS
We lease scaffoldings specified in the offer according to the following guidelines:
- In all price lists are presented guide prices
- Any costs, including transport, assembly, and disassembly of scaffolding are set on an individual basis
- The set scaffolding lease period covers all calendar days of a given month or months
- All provided prices are net prices
The lease is carried out according to standardised procedure. Our co-operation begins from Customer submitting an order via mail, telephone, or in person.
The lease is carried out according to standardised procedure. Our co-operation begins from Customer submitting an order via mail, telephone, or in person. During the first conversation we agree the following information:
- type of leased equipment (along with additional services, such as assembly, disassembly, and transport),
- approximate dimensions of work surface (width and height) along with the amount of leased equipment,
- Customer’s address,
- declared period of lease,
- Customer’s data,
Another data required by the procedure depend on the type of customer, which means that we additionally ask entrepreneurs for Company’s data (Name, address, VAT identification number, National Register of Business Entities, National Court Register, full name of representative, telephone, e-mail, and full name of person to contact on construction site, as well as his/her telephone number) and a written authorisation for person reporting to pick up the equipment. In turn, from individual customers we expect the provision of lessee’s contact data (full name, personal identification number, address, telephone, and e-mail) and identification card.
Further rules of lease are as follows:
- We carry out the lease based on price list consulted with the customer after changing rates from guide prices to actual prices, which depends on individual situation and needs of the customer. This rule also concerns assembly, as well as disassembly and transport.
- Leased equipment will be handed over to the customer for a fixed or indefinite period of time with the ability to terminate with three day advance, provided that the lease covers all calendar days. We calculate charges for rent based on the duration of lease according to agreements conclude in lease agreement, which is drawn up when the customer approves jointly discussed conditions. In this way the details of lease are subject to a specific regulation.
- Before commencing the execution of order, the Customer is obliged to familiarise with the agreement, sign it, and deliver it to us via mail or personally along with deposit payment receipt that, according to the agreement, is a condition for delivering the equipment.
Individual pricing - adjusting offer to individual needs
We take into consideration dates and surface intended for scaffolding. According to the logistics minimum rule, the lease price per square meter will be lower proportionally to the duration of lease period and size of surface !
Agreement and free measurement
After approving the rates we sign an agreement and then we carry out a free measurement, which is not necessary in case of full design data.
Determining the assembly date
At this point it should be said that in case of new Customers we take a reimbursable deposit in the amount of 10% of scaffolding’s value (reimbursement of deposit occurs at the date of disassembly).
On a specified date our specialists carry out a quick and precise assembly of the scaffolding.
During the usage of leased equipment we remain available and in case of need our fitters carry out the necessary modifications and alterations. These services are free for a certain period of time.
Disassembly or extension of agreement
On a set date our specialists carry out the disassembly of scaffolding and draw up a takeover protocol, which will be compared with scaffolding issuance documentation. On request we can extend the agreement according to the Customer’s preferences.